Legal Boundaries By State: The Travel Guide for American Gun Owners is a 'must-have' for each person who travels with a defensive weapon. This book is a comprehensive guide to gun laws in the US? See the Book Features below.
- DIGITAL eBook, only -- $9.95
- PHYSICAL Book, only -- $19.95
- BOTH Digital & Physical -- $19.95
A: A simple summary for each state and DC which includes:
- Open Carry Laws
- If the state has a Duty to Notify Law Enforcement
- Laws relating to State and National Parks
- Laws relating to the carry in establishments that serve alcohol
- Laws relating to the possession of firearms at K-12 schools & Colleges
- State magazine capacity limitations if any
- State laws that limit lawful possession and use of suppressors if any
- How one can legally possess a firearm in the vehicle in a state where the gun owner has no recognized permit(s)
- State firearm law uniformity and preemption laws
- What department or agency in the state issues concealed carry permits
- If the state issues concealed carry permits to non-residents
- Current permit reciprocity
B: Plus a state summary by legal topic. At a glance see the laws for all 50 states plus DC for one given legal topic.
C: We have also included over 30 pages of information to inform and clarify specific laws and concerns relating to traveling with a firearm including:
- Best practices and laws relating to staying in HOTELS
- AIR TRAVEL and how to properly check a firearm, firearm parts, or ammunition on your next flight
- How to understand and apply FOPA 926A to be able to transport firearms through any state regardless of local laws
- How to research and understand the laws that regulate carry of a firearm inside a National Park, Monument, or Memorial
BONUS: If you purchase the eBook (or the combo of the physical and eBook) you will have PERMANENT access to all future versions and updates to the book. Every time the eBook is updated you will be able to download the latest version.
HOW: At the time your order is shipped, you will receive the information needed to access to all future updates for the eBook. This will include providing the support team with a copy of your receipt.