The 'Capone' Leather/Thermoplastic IWB Concealed Carry Holster by Flashbang Holsters / Looper Brand is the ultimate in comfortable handgun holster options.
Looper Brand comments: "Public Enemy No. 1...The most notorious holster in the Prohibition Series." "Our signature pinstripe stitch gives this holster a serious touch of class and comes in your choice of red or blue on this sleek black holster."
- The back of this IWB holster is premium USA cowhide.
- Two layers of leather are sewn together for durability.
- The black suede liner provides a comfortable feel against your skin.
- Mounted on the leather back is a handmade, thermoplastic formed, half-shell holster.
- The 'cut-out' shaping of this handgun holster allows a comfortable fit for appendix carry.
- The heavy duty spring-steel clips keep the concealed holster securely in place.
- This concealment holster can be adjusted for up to nine different cant/depth combinations.
- This gun holster can be worn with or without a belt.
- Will accommodate gun belts up to 1 3/4".
- Available in Right Hand or Left Hand options.
- Choose from Red or Blue thread for the pinstripe stitching, otherwise, Black thread.
- This handgun holster is proudly made in the USA by Flashbang Holsters / Looper Leather.
- Blue Stitching, generally will ship in less than 2 weeks.
- Black Stitching, if not in stock, will ship in 4 weeks.
- Red Stitching will ship in 4 weeks.
We recommend trying it on without your weapon to test the comfort.
- This concealed carry holster is 9 inches wide and on each side is 4 inches tall. At the body shield section, it measures 6 inches, and at the 'comfort cut-out' part is it only 4 1/2 inches.
This IWB holster is available for the following weapons.
- 1911 3", 5"
- Beretta Bobcat, 21A, Jetfire, Nano, Tomcat, PICO
- Bersa Thunder .380 (not CC)
- Boberg XR9-S
- Charter Arms Lady, Undercover Revolver
- Colt Mustang
- Diamondback DB380, DB9
- Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33
- Glock 42, Glock 42 with Crimson Trace
- Glock 43, Glock 43 with Crimson Trace
- Kahr P, K, CW 9/40
- Kahr P380, P380 w/Crimson Trace
- Kahr PM, CM 9/40
- Kel Tec P3AT / P32, PF9
- Kimber SOLO -- Standard or CDP, Micro Carry .380, Micro Bel-Air
- Kimber Micro 9
- NAA Mini Revolver .22 magnum
- NAA PUG .22 mag with 1" Barrel
- Remington RM380
- Remington R51
- Ruger LC9, LC380
- Ruger LC9, LC380 with Crimson Trace
- Ruger LC9, LC380 with LaserMax
- Ruger LCP
- Ruger LCP w/Crimson Trace
- Ruger LCP w/LaserMax
- Ruger LCP II (Ruger 2)
- Ruger LCP w/LaserLyte (right only)
- Ruger LCR, LCRX .22, .38, .357 with or without Crimson Trace
- Ruger SR22, SP101
- S&W J Frame 2", 38 with or without Crimson Trace
- S&W .357 with or without Crimson Trace
- S&W Bodyguard .38 revolver with Integrated Crimson Trace Red Laser
- S&W Bodyguard .380 with Integrated Crimson Trace Red Laser
- S&W M&P Full-Size & Compact
- S&W M&P Shield 9/40
- S&W M&P Shield 9/40 with Crimson Trace
- S&W M&P Shield 45
- SCCY CPX 2
- Sig-Sauer P230, P232
- Sig-Sauer P238
- Sig-Sauer P238 w/SigLaser, P238 w/ Crimson Trace
- Sig-Sauer P938, P290
- Springfield XD (all models)
- Springfield XD-S
- Springfield XDM 9/40 (all models)
- Taurus 709, 740, 605, 85, 738 TCP, PT111 G2
- Walther PK380, PPK, PPKS, PPS M1
"My firearm fits perfectly and it's conformable to wear. Great product! Thank you very much!" C
"This is my first IWB Holster. I couldn't be happier with my choice. Fit and comfort." J
Comments from TheFirearmBlog.com
'Why name the holsters the 'Prohibition Series'' The owners of Flashbang Holster see current efforts to restrict firearm ownership in the United States as akin to the ban on alcohol consumption and production in the '20s and '30s, and the gangsters, however flawed they may have been, as fighting against unjust restrictions.'
If you are looking for high quality, comfort, and function in a gun belt, click below to see two of the Looper Brand / Flashbang holsters gun belts. Making quality leather belts, and gun belts, was how the Looper Brand company began; and, the tradition continues today.
Click here to see The 'Classic' Holster Belt
Click here to see The 'Alcatraz' Gun Belt