The 'Ankle Lite' Ankle Handgun Holster with Neoprene Ankle Band by Galco is known for comfort and weapon security.
- The ankle holster is constructed of a wide neoprene ankle band with a Velcro closure.
- The Ankle Lite Holster features Center Cut Steerhide for the holster.
- A sheepskin padding between the holster and your ankle, provides comfort.
- A reinforced thumb break retention strap provides handgun security.
- Fast weapon presentation.
- The Ankle Lite ankle holster may be worn with or without the optional adjustable calf strap (sold separately), and accommodates ankles up to 13" in circumference.
- Black finish only.
- Made in the USA by Galco.
- This IWB is available in Right Hand design for all weapon options.
- Note to the Left Hand Shooter: NOT ALL of the weapon fits are available in a Left Hand design. Please call before you order, to verify your weapon option is available.
Made for semiautomatic pistols and double-action revolvers.
This ankle holster is available for the following weapons.
- Bersa Thunder 45
- Charter Arms Undercover 2"
- Colt 1911 3", Agent Revolver, Cobra, Detective Special 2", Mustang
- Diamondback DB380
- FN FNS 9/40
- Glock 19, 23, 26, 27, 32, 33
- Kahr MK40, MK9, P380, PM40, PM9
- Kel Tec P32, P32 /CTC Laserguard
- Kel Tec P3AT, P3AT /CTC Laserguard
- Kimber 1911 3"
- Para USA 3" w/ Single Stack Mag, 3" w/ Staggered Mag
- Ruger LC-9, LCP, LCP w/CTC Laserguard, LCP w/LaserMax CenterFire, LCR .38, SP 101 2 1/4"
- S&W JFR 36 2", 442, 60 2 1/8" .38, 60 2 1/8" .357
- S&W JFR 649 Bodyguard 2", 340PD
- S&W JFR 640 Cent 2 1/8" .357, 640 Cent 2 1/8" .38
- S&W M&P 9, 40
- S&W M&P Shield 9, 40
- S&W NEW Bodyguard .38
- Sig-Sauer P238, P239 .40, P239 9mm
- Springfield 1911 3", 1911 3" w/rail, XD-S 45
- Taurus 709 Slim, 85 2", 85 Titanium 2", 85CH 2"
- Walther PPS
The Ankle Lite ankle holster may be worn with or without the calf strap.
Click here for information on the Calf Strap.
Click here for information on the Boot Extender.
Excerpt from the USCCA Magazine January 2013:
"When Bob Hansen at Galco said to me over the phone, 'Center cut steer hide,' I said right back, 'Suede.' Bob responded that center cut steer hide is not suede, it's a far denser, stiffer material, and when I saw the Ankle Lite and the material of which the holster was made, I'd be impressed. Examining the Ankle Lite when the friendly UPS man delivered it a few days later, I found that the material of which the Ankle Lite's holster portion is made would appear, at first glance, to be rough-out cowhide, but it's both considerably thinner than a full thickness of cowhide and considerably stiffer than suede. Bob Hansen was right: I was impressed."