The 'Miss Be Havin' Black Leather Gun Belt for Women by Flashbang Holsters formerly known as Looper Brand has a buttery smooth finish.
- Bright berry pink suede liner
- Antiqued silver-look buckle
- 1.5" wide
- Available in sizes XS-2XL
- As with all Flashbang Holsters / Looper Brand holster belts for women, if you prefer your own belt buckle, you can remove the attached buckle with an Allen wrench.
This gun belt is not only constructed of quality material, this belt has a layer of reinforcing plastic built into it.
- Flashbang Holsters proudly makes the 'Miss Be Havin' holster belt in the USA.
- Looper Leather has designed not only sturdy functional holster belts for women, but this beautiful belt be worn for most occasions.
- We have a number of Looper Brand gun belts in stock, but, if we need to order yours, please assume about 'six' weeks for shipment.
If a handgun holster is going to fit well, it requires a gun belt with an appropriate design. The belt needs to be sturdy enough to be able to support the holster and the gun.
Note: Be sure to read the sizing instructions for a proper fit.
DO NOT GO BY THE SIZE OF YOUR SLACKS OR JEANS
- Belts are sized in actual inches around your waist OR around your hip area -- where ever you intend to wear your holster belt!
- If you measure around your belt placement area (without a holster or another belt on) with a tape measure and you get 38 inches, then you would order a size 38 belt to accommodate either an IWB or on the belt holster.
- This same size is still appropriate for wear without a holster, however the tail of the belt will be a bit on the longer side.
- Flashbang Holsters gun belts come with seven holes.
- Based on this measured sizing you should have the ability to tighten your belt by two holes or to lengthen it by up to four. The hole-spacing is approx. 1".
A note from Lisa Looper: "When you carry a gun on one of our reinforced belts, you will notice right away that the grip of the gun stays in nice and close to your body. You will also notice that you don't feel the weight of the gun dragging down or moving independently of you. Because the gun belt doesn't flex as you draw your firearm, it also means your gun will come free of the holster more quickly, resulting in a faster draw time."
"I received the belt today. It is exactly how it was described. Very pleased. Thank you." CH